Stomach acidity, first of all diet and healthy lifestyle
L'acidity and the stomach ache are a very annoying disorder that can occur especially after large meals or when consuming foods that stimulate it. There are several bad habits related to diet, what and how one eats and lifestyle that can lead to stomach acidity.
Food can in fact greatly improve or worsen symptoms.
So first of all, you need to focus on a diet more focused on fiber, which helps eliminate toxins and improve digestive health.
They can be consumed:
- lean meat
- lean fish
- cereals, whole grains, oats, bran
- Carrots, potatoes, fennel, artichokes, cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli
- rice and pasta
- Olive oil as a condiment
Instead, it is best to avoid certain foods that accentuate the problem:
- red meat
- cold cuts
- dishes that are too elaborate or subjected to long cooking times
- milk and dairy products
- fatty cheeses
- spicy spices
- onion and garlic
- oranges and orange juice
- chocolate and cocoa
- dried fruits
- butter and margarine
- alcohol, wine, coffee, tea
Also prefer the right combinations of foods:
- Never combine different protein sources in the same meal (e.g., meat with fish, dairy with eggs, and so on)
- avoid combining complex carbohydrates such as pasta, potatoes or rice with protein in the same meal
- pairings that can be made are carbohydrate-vegetables and protein-vegetables.
Regarding healthy lifestyle, the disorder has been found to arise even in those who are used to lying down immediately after eating.