Best smartwatches for fitness
So many people like to exercise at home or outdoors, without going to the gym. Today, monitoring one’s performance and performance is even easier thanks to the advent of numerous tools on the market, such as the fitness smartwatches.
There are several models on the market, and everyone can choose based on features and price.
Here are the best ones:
- Samsung’s Galaxy Watch 3 is a smartwatch that is waterproof up to 5 ATM, with IP68 certification, and can monitor 40 different types of workouts.
With this device, you can manage your smartphone notifications, responding to messages with emoji or with voice.
User can measure blood oxygen level or blood pressure.
- Apple Watch Series 6 proves to be not only a great smartwatch for when exercising (because of its accuracy and reliability), but also very beautiful in design.
- Apple Watch SE, Also from Apple, it is a cheaper version of the Apple Watch Series 6.
It has many features similar to the top of the line, except for the function of measuring blood oxygen level.
- Fitbit Versa 2 is a smartwatch that, with its attractive design, is perfect both as a fitness device and as a stylish, wearable everyday accessory.
Also with this device you can easily manage your smartphone notifications and monitor your sports activities with the integrated Fitbit Coach app.
- Huawei Watch GT 2 is a smartwatch with a typically masculine design, stylish yet sporty at the same time.
The GPS gives excellent accuracy in tracking distances when working out and gives the ability to create personalized workout programs.
- Garmin Vivofit Is a fitness smartwatch with several functions.
It features contactassi, a function to track heart rate, distance traveled, calorie counting and automatic sleep detection.